| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lindenberg in February is slightly cold at -0.1 °C (31.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 9:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Lindenberg February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lindenberg, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lindenberg:
- Rostock, Germany - 257.9 kms (160.2 miles) NNW
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) NNW
- Berlin, Germany - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) WNW
- Potsdam, Germany - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) WNW
- Magdeburg, Germany - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) W
- Brocken, Germany - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) W
- Leipzig, Germany - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) SW
- Dresden, Germany - 122.1 kms (75.9 miles) SSW
- Erfurt, Germany - 257 kms (159.7 miles) WSW
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) SSW