| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lindenberg in August is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 63mm (2.5in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 15:32 long with an average length of 14:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Lindenberg August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lindenberg, Germany
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lindenberg:
- Rostock, Germany - 257.9 kms (160.2 miles) NNW
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) NNW
- Berlin, Germany - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) WNW
- Potsdam, Germany - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) WNW
- Magdeburg, Germany - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) W
- Brocken, Germany - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) W
- Leipzig, Germany - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) SW
- Dresden, Germany - 122.1 kms (75.9 miles) SSW
- Erfurt, Germany - 257 kms (159.7 miles) WSW
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) SSW